Who we are
We are people of all ages, people of many backgrounds, and people of many beliefs. We are brave, curious and compassionate thinkers and doers. We create spirituality and community beyond boundaries, working for more justice and more love in our own lives and in the world.
When we meet
UUFGC meets every Sunday from September through June at 10:45 am. Please see our calendar or newsletter for additional fellowship functions and events.
What we believe
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
We are a Welcoming Congregation –
a congregation which is welcoming to
those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.